Description SPL Performer s1200
SPL Performer s1200 has the same aesthetic design as the mono power amplifier Performer m1000 and technically, even inside, it incorporates many of the characteristics of its monophonic brother. With a power of 2 x 520W (4Ω) - 2 x 550W (2Ω); 2 x 300 W (8Ω) - this amplifier is able to perfectly control any speaker, even the most demanding. Thanks to the proprietary VOLTAiR technology, the performance of the s1200 is rich in detail, prompt in response, transparent, simply tied to reality.
In addition to the choice of black, red or silver base finish, there are various options for customizing the Performer s1200 to suit individual design preferences. Nine different color combinations can be achieved with the supplied black, red or silver central decorative magnetic panels.
Performer s1200 has a DC voltage and overheating protection circuit. If direct current (DC) is detected, the output stage switches off automatically and the red “Protect” LED lights up immediately. To protect the s1200 from the unlikely event of overheating, a temperature sensor on the heatsinks continuously monitors the device's temperature. The TEMP LED turns yellow when the Performer s1200 is overheating. As a result, the output stage is turned off and the fans run at high speed until the device has cooled down.
Freedom to connect
SPL Performer s1200 features a pair of both XLR and RCA inputs. This makes it compatible with all preamplifiers on the market without the use of adapters. The chosen stereo input can be selected via the Input Select switch located on the rear panel.
Another peculiarity, unknown to many power amps, is the possibility to adjust the input sensitivity in 0.5 dB steps from 0 dB to -5.5 dB with a simple trimmer. This function is to be considered "audiophile", as it best adapts the preamplifier, power amp and loudspeaker chain.
The speaker binding posts can accommodate either banana plugs or stripped wire up to 4mm in diameter. Speakers with an impedance of less than 2 ohms cannot be connected.
AMP CTL mode
The power amplifier standby mode can be switched on and off using the AMP CTL link between a pre-amplifier such as the Director Mk2 , Elector , Phonitor x or Crossover . To do this, just connect a 3.5 mm cable between the pre and power amp. Thanks to the 12 V trigger input, all preamplifiers, even competitors, will be able to activate and deactivate the standby mode of the Performer s1200.
The SPL Performer s1200 features individual amplifier circuits for both voltage and power amplification, which ensures perfect overall operation of the class AB power amplifier stage. Furthermore, the negative feedback control circuit of each stage categorically excludes that the probable speaker feedback interacts with the input stage. Thanks to the VOLTAiR technology, the Performer s1200 can rise to very high levels without criticality.
All components consistently operate in the optimum range. The result is a unique, natural and soothing sound experience. Enjoy your music in every detail and without any listening fatigue.
Inside the Performer s1200, there are six fans that are normally never in operation, because 90% of the heat is passively dissipated through generous heat sinks. However, if the fans were to activate for any reason, the maximum audible noise will be 19dB (A), practically inaudible.
- Analog inputs: RCA and XLR
- Maximum Input- and Output level: 32.5dB
- Input impedance: 20k ohms
- Common Mode Rejection: -82dB
- Input Sensitivity: 12.5dBu
Speaker Output: Banana terminals and ø4mm cable
- Power (RMS, 2 Ω): 2 x 550 W
- Harmonic distortion (1 kHz, 2 Ω ): < 0.09 %
- Output power (1kHz, 4Ω): 2 x 520W
- Harmonic distortion (1 kHz, 4 Ω ): < 0.09 %
- Output power (1 kHz, 8 Ω ): 2 x 300 W
- Harmonic distortion (1 kHz, 8 Ω ): < 0.04 %
- Output voltage (Peak-to-Peak): 160V
- Output voltage (RMS): 54.6V
- Output impedance (20 Hz - 20 Khz): < 0.031 Ω
- Frequency range (-3dB): 10Hz - 80kHz
- Amplification Gain: 26dB
- Damping factor (1kHz, 8Ω): < 290
- Noise (A-weighted): -123dB
Power stage with shielded toroidal transformer
- Toroidal transformer: 1440 VA
- Operating voltage for analog audio: +/- 60V
- Operating voltage (peak to peak): +/- 80V
- Operating voltage for Relais and LEDs, AMP CTL: + 12V
- Supply voltage (selectable): 230 V AC / 50 Hz
- Fuse for 230V: T 6.3A
- Consumption: max. 1440 VA
- Stand-By consumption: < 0.3 W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 278x205x375 mm
- Weight: 25.1 kg Packaging weight (incl. Package)
METODI DI PAGAMENTO
Mettiamo diversi metodi di pagamento a disposizione della nostra clientela, per maggiori informazioni consulta l'informativa disponibile sul nostro sito o contatta i nostri operatori.
I tuoi pagamenti vengono processati in modo sicuro.