INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
In compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 (European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data), we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided by you. This information does not apply to other websites that may be reached through links on the owner's domain websites, and the owner is therefore not responsible in any way for the data collected and processed. This information is provided in accordance with Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data) and is also inspired by what is provided for in Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, regarding Cookies, as well as by the Provision of the Data Protection Authority dated 08.05.2014 regarding cookies. Processable personal data: "personal data": any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person; (Recitals 26, 27, and 30). Specific information: specific information may be presented on the website pages concerning particular services or data processing activities provided. Cookies: for more information on cookies used by this website, please see the cookies policy.
1. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Pursuant to Article 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the Data Controller is BVM COMPUTERS S.R.L. with registered office at Via Carlo Porta, 3 - 20090 Trezzano sul Naviglio (MI) VAT Number 12300510158 Telephone: +39-024450072 / PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org - The updated list of data processors is kept at the Data Controller's registered office and is available to those who request it.
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
3. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The personal data provided may be communicated to recipients who will process the data as data processors (Article 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (Article 29 of EU Regulation 2016/679), for the purposes listed in point 2 above. Specifically, the data may be communicated to:
- entities that provide services for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks, including email, newsletters, and website management;
- professionals, firms, or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- entities collaborating with the Data Controller for direct marketing activities;
- entities authorized to fulfill legal obligations and/or comply with public authorities' orders, upon request;
- entities that act for the purposes of managing warranties or related extensions, of purchased products; Entities belonging to the above categories perform the function of Data Processor or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available to those who request it by writing to email@example.com.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND GUARANTEES
The personal data provided may be transferred to countries within the European Union and to countries outside the EU in order to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes. If data is transferred, it will be based on Article 44 - General principle for transfers; Article 45 - Transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision; Article 46 - Transfer subject to appropriate safeguards, specifically, data transferred to international organizations for which the Commission has issued an adequacy decision (Article 45 of EU Regulation 2016/679). The data subject can obtain information about the guarantees for data transfer by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. DATA RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
Processing will be carried out both automatically and manually, with methods and tools aimed at ensuring maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed for this purpose. In accordance with Article 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of EU Regulation 2016/679, personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The retention of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
- on this website (purposes mentioned in point 2.a): please see our cookies policy
- for contact or availability requests (purposes mentioned in point 2.b): 1 year;
- for receiving newsletters or promotional communications via email (purposes mentioned in point 2.c): until your revocation; The timing is determined based on criteria that the data subject can obtain information about by writing to email@example.com.
6. NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Apart from what is specified for browsing data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data is optional or necessary depending on the specific purpose for which the data is processed. Failure to provide the data marked as mandatory in the respective collection forms will make it impossible to obtain what has been requested or to use the services of the data controller.
7. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You may assert your rights as expressed in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 by contacting the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right, at any time, to request the Data Controller to access your personal data, rectify, erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing), as well as to the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you violates EU Regulation 2016/679, pursuant to Article 15, letter f) of the aforementioned Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, and with reference to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) and Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. In the case of a request for data portability, the Data Controller will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, by automatic device, subject to paragraphs 3 and 4 of Article 20 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
8. METHODS FOR EXERCISING RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending: