RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
Videosell guarantees the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement if the purchased goods are damaged during transport, do not conform to what is shown on the website, or if you are not fully satisfied with the purchased goods by sending a simple communication to that effect within 14 days from the date of receipt of the ordered goods (Legislative Decree 21/2014 - implementing Directive 2011/83/EU on consumer rights). We kindly request you to await confirmation of the return authorization and to send us the goods within an additional 14 days from such communication to email@example.com.
To Whom It Applies
The Right of Withdrawal is governed by the Consumer Code and applies only to distance sales between the seller and non-professional private consumers. Therefore, if you are a VAT number or a company, you cannot avail yourself of the right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal applies to customers who have received damaged goods upon prior communication within 14 days from receipt of the product and have requested the check reservation upon receipt of the item.
What It Entails
In accordance with the latest Italian legislation (Legislative Decree 21/2014 - implementing Directive 2011/83/EU on consumer rights), the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from receiving the goods by returning the withdrawn item to BVM Computers srl. We will refund the price of the returned goods within 14 days upon approval of the return, which will be promptly communicated to the customer via email upon receipt of the shipment.
How to Apply
Before contacting Customer Service, it is advisable to have the order number available. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your intention to exercise the right of withdrawal, indicating all the required details (your order number and which products are subject to withdrawal). After doing this, you must send everything back within an additional 14 days.
The right of withdrawal is, however, subject to the following conditions:
- The purchased item must be substantially intact.
- According to the law, shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
- Upon arrival at the warehouse, the goods will be examined for any damage or tampering (the substantial integrity of the returned item is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal), so we recommend the utmost care in preparing the package, for example, using the original packaging.
How to Ship the Goods
After initiating the withdrawal procedure, it is necessary to take all necessary precautions to safeguard the goods from any damage. Ferramenta Carozzi reserves the right to refuse goods received in the event of non-compliance with the above-indicated procedure. Please ship the goods to the following address:
BVM Computers srl - Via Carlo Porta, 3, 20090 Trezzano sul Naviglio (MI)
ATTENTION: We recommend using a courier or another suitable means to enable shipment tracking. Please note that Videosell (BVM Computers srl) will not proceed with the refund of the goods subject to withdrawal unless the relevant delivery is received.
- In the case of payment by credit card, the refund will be made by crediting the same card within 15 days from the receipt of the goods, subject to the acceptability of the return.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer or cash on delivery, the refund will be made by bank transfer to the bank account to be communicated via email to email@example.com within 15 days from the receipt of the goods, subject to the acceptability of the return.
- The refund amount will be reduced by administrative costs and any payment fees and shipping costs incurred at the time of purchase.