Description Consonance R150
R150 stereo integrated amplifier
Opera Audio's Consonance Reference 150 Linear is a new hybrid integrated amplifier based on the so-called "cold" Class A technology, initially adopted only on our Calaf integrated amplifier, and which, in the case of the Reference R150, is combined with a tube preamplifier stage based on the 6H30 valve .
Combining the advantages of Class AB and Class A, the so-called "cold" Class A is a technology that allows to obtain the same linearity and the same performance of Class A, but without the large need for current absorption required by pure Class A .
Technical specifications :
- Power: 120W +120W at 8 Ohms
- Minimum load: 2/4/6/8 Ohms speakers can be used
- 4 Inputs selectable from remote control or from panel, with electro switches actuated by means of gold plated relays
- Gold Plated RCA Unbalanced and XLR Balanced Input Terminals
- Output Terminals: Gold Plated
- Pre Out with gold plated unbalanced RCA connectors
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-80kHz with deviation less than +/- 0.1dB
- Phase Response: 20Hz-80kHz with less than 2 degree deviation
- SNR: Greater than 100dB
- Crosstalk: Less than -100dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.04% @ 20W 80hms
- Intermodulation: Less than 0.01% (19kHz + 20kHz)
- Damping Factor: Greater than 800
- Vacuum tube: 1x Sovtek 6H30
- Remote control: RC-5 compatible IR 36kHz modulation
- Dimensions 12cm x 43cm x 32cm (HxWxD)
- Weight 18kg
- Attention: The price refers to the model with light wood finish (the cost to add for the " black lacquered ", " walnut " or " black aluminum " finish is an additional 100.00 Euros
METODI DI PAGAMENTO
Mettiamo diversi metodi di pagamento a disposizione della nostra clientela, per maggiori informazioni consulta l'informativa disponibile sul nostro sito o contatta i nostri operatori.
I tuoi pagamenti vengono processati in modo sicuro.