Description Xindak XA8800MNE (II)
Mono power amplifier XA8800MNE (II)
Designed in separate mono-channel structure, the Xindak XA8800MNE (II) is a dual mono Class A amplifier with fully balanced output. The output coupling transformer improves the loading, transmission characteristics of the output power, and eliminates the harshness of the digital sound, improving the quality of the output and the orientation of the sound field. The resulting effect is absolutely impressive.
The voltage amplification stage adopts multi-stage amplification. This trick not only ensures a sufficient voltage gain, but also increases the input impedance, so as to obtain an excellent coupling between the different stages, considerably reducing the effect on the high frequencies by exploiting the junction capacitance of the transistors. In this way, it was possible to increase the overall bandwidth, improve the typical output characteristic curve of the bipolar transistor, reduce the distortion of this stage and obtain high stabilization.
- Power: 200W (8 ohm) 400W (4 ohm) the first 50W at 8 ohm in pure Class A
- Frequency Response: 5Hz—200KHz (±0.5dB)
- THD : 0.025%
- SNR : 110dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.7V
- Damping coefficient: 210
- Input Impedance: 47Kohm
- Dimensions: 305x202x427mm
- Weight: 24Kg/each.
- Separate Dual-Mono structure;
- Class A amplifier with feedback circuitry;
- Driven with high power FET transistors;
- 6 pairs of metal transistors in parallel on the output stage;
- High quality 600W toroidal transformers;
- 50A bridge rectifier with high capacity power filters;
- 2mm Gold PCB Motherboard;
- Warm and intense sound, extremely musical;
METODI DI PAGAMENTO
Mettiamo diversi metodi di pagamento a disposizione della nostra clientela, per maggiori informazioni consulta l'informativa disponibile sul nostro sito o contatta i nostri operatori.
I tuoi pagamenti vengono processati in modo sicuro.