Videosell guarantees the right to withdraw from the purchase contract if the purchased goods are damaged during transport, do not comply with what is shown on the website or if you are not fully satisfied with the purchased goods by sending a simple communication to that effect, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the ordered goods (Legislative Decree 21/2014 - in implementation of directive 2011/83/EU on consumer rights), for which we kindly ask you to wait for confirmation of return authorization and send us the goods within a further 14 days from such communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
To whom it applies
The Right of Withdrawal is governed by the Consumer Code and concerns only remote sales between the seller and non-professional private consumers, therefore if you are a VAT number or a company you will not be able to make use of the right of withdrawal.
- The right of withdrawal applies to customers who have received the damaged goods upon notice within 14 days of receipt of the product and have requested the reserve of control upon receipt of the object
What is it about
The consumer in accordance with the provisions of the most recent Italian legislation Legislative Decree 21/2014 - in implementation of directive 2011/83/EU on consumer rights ) has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods, returning the object of withdrawal to BVM Computers srl, That will refund the price of the returned goods within 14 days subject to approval of the return which will be promptly communicated to the customer by email upon receipt of the shipment.
How it is applied
Before contacting Customer Service, it is advisable to have the order number.
Send via email to email@example.com declaration of wish to exercise the right of withdrawal, indicating all the requested data (your order number and which products must be subject to withdrawal). Once this is done, everything must be sent back within a further time 14 days .
The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
- the purchased good it must be substantially intact;
- according to the law, the shipping costs will be charged to the customer;
- upon its arrival at the warehouse, the goods will be examined to assess any damage or tampering ( the substantial integrity of the returned goods is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal ) therefore we recommend the utmost attention in preparing the package, for example using the original packaging .
- How to ship
- After activating the withdrawal procedure it is necessary to take all the necessary precautions in order to protect the goods from any damage. Ferramenta Carozzi reserves the right to refuse the goods received in the event of non-compliance with the procedure indicated above.
- Send the goods to the following address:
BVM Computers srl - Via Carlo Porta, 3 20090 Trezzano sul Naviglio (MI)
ATTENTION : it is advisable to use a courier or other suitable means for shipping to allow the shipment to be traced. It is understood that Videosell (BVM Computers srl) will not refund the goods subject to the withdrawal, if it does not receive the relative delivery.
How the refund takes place
In the case of payment by credit card, the refund will be made by re-crediting the same card within and no later than 15 days from receipt of the goods, subject to the acceptability of the return
- In the case of payment by bank transfer or cash on delivery, the refund will be made by crediting the bank account to be communicated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. no later than 15 days from receipt of the goods, subject to the acceptability of the return
- The refund amount will be reduced by administrative costs and any payment commissions and shipping costs if incurred during the purchase.