Descrizione Sonance Mariner 66
- Award-winning outdoor speakers feature multiple weather-resistant technologies.
- New White and Black color options for vastly improved aesthetics.
- Completely redesigned woofer, tweeter and crossover with the same materials and technology as our award-winning Visual Performance line.
- A 250% increase in woofer excursion allows for significantly decreased distortion at high volumes.
- 7.44mm increase in the diameter of the voice coils for increased output and vented pole pieces to decrease heat at voice coils.
- Tweeters are all chambered allowing for lower crossover frequency and cooling of the tweeter.
- Innovative front-mounted wire terminal connections protect against corrosion for a long service life.
- Grille fit has been precision engineered for ease of installation while maintaining grille retention.
- Water impermeable drivers and sealed polypropylene enclosure ensure consistent, trouble-free performance.
- Precision FastMount mounting bracket simplifies installation, provides up to 180 degrees of pivot and securely locks the speaker into place.
- Available in Black or White, two performance levels and one single stereo (SST).
Venduto in coppia
|Tweeter||1" (25mm) powder-coated aluminum dome, Ferrofluid cooled, in acoustic back chamber|
|Woofer||6.5" (165mm) Kevlar/Nomex laminated cone with a Santoprene surround|
|Frequency Response||50Hz - 20kHz ±3dB|
|Impedance||8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum|
|Power Handling||5 watts minimum; 100 watts maximum|
|Sensitivity||89dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)|
|Environmental||Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV, IP-66 waterproof rating|
|Environment Temp||-13º - 149ºF (-25ºC - 65ºC)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||7.51" x 12.14 x 6.86" (191mm x 308mm x 174mm)|
METODI DI PAGAMENTO
Mettiamo diversi metodi di pagamento a disposizione della nostra clientela, per maggiori informazioni consulta l'informativa disponibile sul nostro sito o contatta i nostri operatori.
I tuoi pagamenti vengono processati in modo sicuro.