Descrizione JVC DLA-NP5
HDR10+ Support allows a choice for two dynamic
When it comes to reproducing the rich video information of HDR content including the extended brightness range, BT.2020 wide colour gamut and 10-bit gradation, rely on one of the new D-ILA projectors. New models support all HDR formats including HDR10 for Blu-ray and streaming, HLG for broadcasting, and the latest HDR10+ signal format with dynamic metadata compatibility.
JVC projectors are compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ and Frame Adapt HDR. HDR10+ contains the metadata of the producer's intentions for each scene, Frame Adapt HDR instantly analyses the peak brightness in HDR10 content using an original algorithm. Ensuring you can watch any HDR content in optimal picture quality.
Frame Adapt HDR function
The Frame Adapt HDR function* enables reproduction of any HDR10 content dynamically and in high-resolution!
The colour grading of HDR content varies, some HDR content are adjusted to bright side and others to the dark side. Using JVC’s original algorithm, Frame Adapt HDR instantly analyses the peak brightness in HDR10 content frame-by-frame and in real time adjusts the projector to the optimum dynamic range. What’s more, the gamma processing accuracy of gradation performance has been improved dramatically from, 12-bit to 18-bit.
All these advancements help to bring out deeper blacks in darker scenes, and higher peaks in brighter scenes without losing colours. Reproducing images with smooth gradations, that are closer to reality as seen by the human eye. (*from firmware version 3.10 and higher)
In the picture, scene 1 represents a dark scene, scene 2 a bright scene and scene 3 a combination of bright and dark.
4K120p input ideal for Low Latency Mode
Because these projectors are equipped with 4K120p input, signal latency is infinitesimal, making it effective when displaying high frame-rate gaming content on large screens. What’s more, Low Latency Mode reduces delay in displaying PC signals and games, and improves response to the users’ rapid operations.
High quality, all glass lens
The DLA-NX9 is equipped with an 18-element, 16-group all-glass lens featuring a full aluminium lens barrel. In order to project high-resolution images to every corner of the screen with the 100 mm diameter lens offering wide lens shift of ±100% vertically and ±43% horizontally, the projector adopts five ED lenses that take into account differences in the R/G/B refractive index to reduce chromatic aberration and colour fringing when lens shift kicks in to deliver precise reproduction of 8K-resolution projection. The DLA-N7 and DLA-N5 models feature a 17-element, 15-group all glass lens with 65 mm diameter to project fully focused 4K native resolution to all corners of the screen.
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- Exceptionally bright 1,900 lm means bright, high-resolution images
- Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 400,000:1)
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- Compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ content and Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimizer
- As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
- Theater Optimizer** function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analyzing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- The projector automatically reproduces HDR10+ content based on the metadata of the producers intentions for each scene.
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
DLA-NP5B - D-ILA Projector
- All-glass lens with 65 mm diameter
- 2X zoom & focus, motorised
- Lamp life
- Approx. 4500 hours in Low mode
- 1,900 lm
- Contrast Ratio
- Native: 40,000:1, Dynamic: 400,000:1
- Video format
- Digital: 480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 120/100/60/50/30/25/24, 2048x1080 120/100/60/50/30/25/24, 3840 x 2160p 120/100/60/50/30/25/24, 4096 x 2160p 120/100/60/50/30/25/24
- PC input signal
- VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ WSXGA+/ UXGA/ WUXGA/ WQHD (60)/ WQHD (120)
- Video input terminals (back panel)
- 2 (48Gbps, HDCP2.3, no support for CEC)
- Output terminals (back panel)
- 3D sync
- 1 (Mini DIN 3-pin)
- 1 (mini jack, DC12V/100mA)
- Control terminals
- 1 (D-sub 9-pin)
- 1 (RJ-45)
- 0.69-inch Native 4K DILA Device (4096x2160) x3
- 4096 x 2160
- Lens shift function
- +/-80% vertical & +/-34% horizontal, motorised in 16:9 aspect mode
- Light source lamp
- NSH 265 W
- Service terminal
- 1 (USB Type A) (for firmware update)
- 3D format
- Frame packing
- 720p 60/50, 1080p 24
- 720p 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 1080i 60/50
- Top & bottom
- 720p 60/50, 1080p/24
- Noise level
- 24dB (in Low Mode)
- Power requirement
- AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption
- Projector in use
- 420 W
- Normal: 1.5W, Eco-mode: 0.3W
- Networked standby
- 1.3 W (LAN), 1.0 W (RS-232C), 1.3 W (LAN and RS-232C)
- Switchover time
- 20 min. (To standby or networked standby; default)
- Dimensions: W x H x D, mm
- 500 x 234 x 495
- Weight, kg
METODI DI PAGAMENTO
Mettiamo diversi metodi di pagamento a disposizione della nostra clientela, per maggiori informazioni consulta l'informativa disponibile sul nostro sito o contatta i nostri operatori.
I tuoi pagamenti vengono processati in modo sicuro.