Description Naim NAC 252
Without the SUPER CAP power supply required for operation
Like many of our products, the NAC 252 comes from good origins: it descends directly from the NAC 52 which remains one of the best preamplifiers ever built. Capable of exceptional clarity, its power components are housed in a separate cabinet: the SuperCap separate power supply. This ensures optimum isolation from electromagnetic interference and provides each of the ten audio circuits with an independent and fully regulated voltage. In addition, separate power supplies for digital control and switching circuits further isolate the audio circuitry from noise. It's this attention to detail that makes the NAC 252 so special, coupled with our determination not to put any barriers between you and your music.
- Support for DIN and RCA inputs to facilitate connection with a wide range of systems
- SuperCap power required (with 14 independently regulated voltages)
- Completely separate regulated supplies for digital control and switching circuitry
- Precision rotary potentiometers with precious metal brushes
- AV Bypass mode for easy connection with an existing AV system
- Powered input for use with StageLine or SuperLine phono stages
When we built the NAC 252 we considered many designs and revised the circuit topology and componentry, starting with pioneering preamplifier developments such as the NAC 52. We spent hundreds of hours listening to various prototypes to make sure it was always kept up to date. harmony between music and technology.
Ten independently regulated feeds are fed from the SuperCap. Completely separate power supplies for digital control and switching ensure that no noise is generated in the audio circuitry.
METODI DI PAGAMENTO
Mettiamo diversi metodi di pagamento a disposizione della nostra clientela, per maggiori informazioni consulta l'informativa disponibile sul nostro sito o contatta i nostri operatori.
I tuoi pagamenti vengono processati in modo sicuro.